Chapters

I see our lives like chapters of a book. Every chapter tells part of the story. Each one unique and creating memories we then hold on to. Some are good, some are bad. Some are filled with love and some are filled with loss. All are teachings along the way and mould us into the humans we become. 

Going back to a time in my life when one of my chapters closed was when myself and Marthas Dad seperaterd and later got divorced. 13 years. Amazing times and equally amazing memories. I was 19 when i left home. Moved in with him, we went travelling, we bought a home, got married and had Martha. 
Unfortunatley, over time it broke, me? him? both of us? It was tough. We lost a baby at 12 weeks and I believe I had a break down. Was there support? no, did i ask for it? no. Could i have been helped? I honestly dont know. 
I am a believer that every choice we make leads us to where we are suppose to be. Yes granted some times we could make better choices, think more, but also sometimes life just gets very crazy and scary and isnt at all how we planned for things to be. And sometimes we have to ride the huge waves. And we get knocked down flat and think we are never going to get back up. But we do. Over time. 

And that is what happened to me. 


Comments