Tuesday 19 January 2016

Welcome to my new blog!

Hi and welcome to my new blog!

I say new blog, it was a blog before today. But now its a refreshed,brand new and is going to be full of lots of glorious things that me and my little lady get up to.

I wanted to start a fresh. Start how i mean to go on. New beginnings, new me, new feelings and a whole lot of fun, happiness and smiles.

I want this place to be a place where i come and share all our adventures, the little things we get up to day to day. Our life as it is now. Alot is different to how it was. But one thing that has remained the same is the love me and Martha have for each other.
Me and my 5 year old, my crazy little ball of energy.

So this is where it all begins. It will hopefully be full of crafting, baking, day to day life, beauty, favourites and just a working mummys life in general.

So i hope you look forward to seeing and hearing more about us.

Lots of love

No comments:

Post a Comment