Thursday 21 January 2016

Looking to the future.

My life has changed dramatically in the past few months, well past year to be honest.
I have learnt so much, not only about myself but about those around me also. I have grown as a person, i have become someone i am now quite proud of. God, i cant believe i am actually saying that. Yes i am proud of myself.
I may not be proud of some decisions i have made in the past few years, or the way i may have gone around them but i am proud of the way i have overcome the past year and how i have become a stronger, more independent women. Those choices i made, and choices i have made not just alone have been some of the hardest i will ever have to make in my life but i did it.
The one thing among many others that i have learnt is that you must be happy. For you to be a good parent, a good person, you must be happy. And it is down to us ourselves to make a change if something isn't right.
I feel that i am now a much happier mummy to Martha. We have a new home, I have a new job (well its where i worked for 11 years before having Martha and now i'm back there) and now i feel ready to share all of this, our life with all of you.

This isn't a place i am going to go into detail about my past, as to me a lot of this is private, this is a space where i will share a lot of mine and Martha's life, lots of my beauty favourites and just a Mummy's world in general.

I feel content. 
And like i said although i am still getting over a lot,i am looking forward to the future. I have a beautiful little girl, who i will always be honest, true, loving and loyal to. She is my little best friend and we have so much in common already she is like a little mini me. And i love that.

So here's to a blog that's filled with happiness, pretty things and lots of fun and laughter.

We hope you enjoy whats to come.




No comments:

Post a Comment